Dan Auerbach received his fourth nomination in the Producer Of The Year, Non-Classical category – a category he won in 2013 – for his prolific output from Easy Eye Sound:
- Dropout Boogie – The Black Keys
- Sweet Unknown – Ceramic Animal
- Strange Time To Be Alive – Early James
- “El Bueno Y El Malo” – Hermanos Gutiérrez
- “Tres Hermanos” – Hermanos Gutiérrez
- Young Blood – Marcus King
- Something Borrowed, Something New: A Tribute To John Anderson – Various Artists
- Nightmare Daydream – The Velveteers
- Rich White Honky Blues – Hank Williams, Jr.
He also received two nominations with The Black Keys for Best Rock Performance for “Wild Child” and Best Rock Album for Dropout Boogie, recorded at Easy Eye Sound. See the full list of 2023 GRAMMY® Nominations here.