Years [CD]Regular price $15.00
Legendary country artist John Anderson returns with his new album Years. Produced by Dan Auerbach and David “Fergie” Ferguson, the album includes ten new original songs, as well as special guest appearance by Blake Shelton on the track “Tuesday I’ll Be Gone.” Created in the midst of a serious health crisis, Years is the product of the unlikely and, ultimately, richly rewarding collaboration between Anderson with Auerbach, who wrote all ten songs on the album together along with help from Paul Overstreet, Pat McLaughlin, Ferguson, Dee White, Joe Allen, Bobby Wood and Larry Cordle.
- I'm Still Hangin' On
- Tuesday I'll Be Gone
- What's a Man Got To Do
- Wild and Free
- Slow Down
- All We're Really Looking For
- Chasing Down a Dream
- You're Nearly Nothing
Something Borrowed, Something New: A Tribute To John Anderson [CD]Regular price $15.00
This product is a PRE-ORDER. Ships on or before August 5th, 2022.
There are giants that walk among us. John Anderson is truly a country legend, as his remarkable career has spanned over a staggering 40+ years, starting in 1977 to his last release, Years, produced by Dan Auerbach in 2020. In that period, Anderson has charted more than 40+ singles on the Billboard Country Music Charts, including an impressive five number ones in numerous decades. In 2014 Anderson was elected into the prestigious Songwriters Hall of Fame. His wake of influence throughout his recording career has become that of legend.
It was during the recording of Years for Easy Eye Sound that noted artists, running the gamut from peers to the influenced, started coming out of the woodwork to heap praise on his body of work. From those many encounters, Dan Auerbach hatched the idea of a tribute to the genius of John Anderson. The herculean talents of everyone from Luke Combs to John Prine, from Eric Church to Tyler Childers, Nathaniel Rateliff to Brothers Osborne, and Ashley McBryde to Gillian Welch & David Rawlings and many more all came together to pay tribute to John and his remarkable contributions in this stunning album.
- John Prine - "1959"
- Sierra Ferrell - "Years"
- Brent Cobb - "Wild And Blue"
- Nathaniel Rateliff - "Low Dog Blues"
- Eric Church - "Mississippi Moon"
- Gillian Welch & David Rawlings - "I Just Came Home To Count The Memories"
- Tyler Childers - "Shoot Low Sheriff!"
- Luke Combs - "Seminole Wind"
- Sturgill Simpson - "When It Comes To You"
- Brothers Osborne - "You Can't Judge A Book (By The Cover)"
- Del McCoury featuring Sierra Hull - "Would You Catch A Falling Star"
- Ashley McBryde - "Straight Tequila Night"
- Jamey Johnson - "I’m Just An Old Chunk Of Coal (But I’m Gonna Be A Diamond Some Day)"